Information Out Loud
We are an independent information research company specializing in information gathering and expert Internet and database searching. I find information and data from disparate sources, freeing you from that task, and giving back the time you need to do what you do best — thoughtful analysis to make sound business decisions and advise your clients.
Information Out Loud helps clients in information intensive, knowledge based industries with periodic, recurring needs for accurate, authoritative information but lack the resources for a full time research staff.
Information Out Loud’s services include
- Market, company, and industry research and reports
- Competitive intelligence
- Business intelligence
- Demographic research
- Corporate financial and strategic trend identification
- Media and current events monitoring and information filtering
- Expert Internet searching and commercial online database research including news, trade press, academic and scientific literature searches
- Training and consulting presentations or workshops on research techniques and information sources
- Document discovery and delivery
Information Out Loud adheres to the Association of Independent Information Professionals’ Code of Ethical Business Practices.
I am Tim McAllister, founder of Information Out Loud. I am an independent researcher helping people, groups, associations, and companies find valuable, relevant, authoritative information to further their mission.
I am Information Out Loud’s principal and owner, a professional researcher with a masters degree in Library Science from the University of Maryland. I have more than twenty-five years of research, library, and information management experience from my time in the Information Services department of two of the nations most prestigious law firms and as a research librarian at the Harvard Law School Library.
My career has been built around research, databases, indexes, books, reference, questions, answers, data, and analysis.
Ask me anything! If I can’t find an answer for you, I will find a person who can.